Hot Sauce Health Benefits
Here's Why Hot Sauce & Chile Pepppers are Good For You!*
- Hot Sauce has an aphrodisiac-like effect on the consumer.
- Chile Peppers are cholesterol free.
- Chile Peppers are very rich in vitamin A, Vitamin C & Vitamin E.
- Chile Peppers contain more vitamin C than orange juice.
- Chile Peppers are a healthy source of potassium & Folic Acid.
- Chile Peppers contain more vitamin A than carrots.
- Hot Sauce helps to curb your appetite.
- Chile Peppers can reduce harmful bacteria on foods.
- Hot Sauce can help you lose weight as it increases metabolism.
- Hot Sauce may lower cholesterol.
- Hot Sauce may prevent heart attacks & strokes.
- Hot Sauce may lower blood pressure.
- Hot Sauce & Chile Peppers may prevent cancer.
- Hot Sauce helps to treat colds as the capsaicin helps open the sinuses.
- Chile Peppers may help to treat Hypertension.
- Hot Sauce may battle depression.
*Consult with your physician before consuming any hot sauce or chile peppers for a particular health concern.